Saturday, June 1, 2013

Roles – and How We Play Them


Whenever I'm disappointed with my spot in life, I stop and think about little Jamie Scott. Jamie was trying out for a part in a school play. His mother told me that he had his heart set on being in it, though she feared he would not be chosen. On the day the parts were announced, I went with her to collect him after school. Jamie rushed up to her, eyes shining with pride and excitement. "Guess what, Mum," he shouted, and then said those words that remain a lesson to me: "I've been chosen to clap and cheer."

To enhance your knowledge regarding your health, financial and monetary conditions and wisdom, keep visiting Health, Wealth and Wisdom


To keep yourself updated regarding Dehradun and the world, please visit Doonspot

pic courtesy : http://consumax.net/consumaxblog/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Cu%C3%A1les_son_los_roles_de_la_direcci%C3%B3n.jpg, 

No comments:

Post a Comment