Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Some good ones...


Men want 3 qualities in wives: Economist in kitchen, artist in home & devil in bed.
But they get artist in kitchen, devil in home & an economist in Bed.
Girl announced her engagement to her father.
Father: Does this fellow has any money?
Girl: U men r all alike, that's exactly what he asked me about u.
Museum Administrator: That's a 500 year old statue you have broken.
Lalu: Thanks God! I thought it was a new one.

Banta: Give me a bag full of money, job and a vehicle full of girls
God: So it be, my son and made him a bus conductor of ladies special bus!
How do u identify a true music lover?
A man when hears a woman singing in the bathroom, puts his ear to the keyhole instead of his eye!

A genuine reason for having two girlfriends at a time:
Monopoly is always damaging & Competition improves service!

Santa: I got married because I was tired of cooking, cleaning home and washing clothes.
Banta: Amazing, I got divorce for the same reason.

Angry Santa to his son: Have you ever seen an owl?
Pappu: (Looking down) No...
Santa: Don't look down. Look at me.

Santa: Do you want to hear a dirty joke?
Banta: Ok
Santa: A white horse fell in the mud.

Two goldfish in a bowl talking: Goldfish 1: Do you believe in God?
Goldfish 2: Of course, I do! Who do you think changes the water?

Postman: I have to come 5 miles to deliver u this packet.
Santa: Why did u come so far. Instead U could have posted it.

Why women live a better, longer & a peaceful life?
Because, women don't have a wife.
Man standing on the scale, holding his stomach in. Wife: I don't think that is going to help.
Man: Sure it does. How else could I see the numbers?

Maths & Women are the two most complicated things in this world...
But maths at least has some logic!

Teacher: what do u call a person who cannot hear anything?
Santa: U can call him anything, because he cannot hear anything.
Santa found the answer to the most difficult question ever:
What will come first, Chicken or egg?
O Yaar, what ever U order first, will come first.
Why do bees hum?
Because they've forgotten the words.
Control to pilot: What is your height and position?
Pilot: I'm five feet eight inches and i'm sitting down.

Wife: I Have Changed My Mind.
Husband: Thank God ! Does The New One Work Now?

To enhance your knowledge regarding your health, financial and monetary conditions and wisdom, keep visiting Health, Wealth and Wisdom

To keep yourself updated regarding Dehradun and the world, please visit Doonspot

pic courtesy: http://imagecache2.allposters.com/, 

No comments:

Post a Comment