Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Boss : easy to hate, difficult to love



A guy phones up his Boss, but gets the bosses' wife instead. "I'm afraid he died last week." sh explains. The next day the man calls again and asks for the boss. "I told you" the wife replies, "he died last week."
The next day he calls again and once more asks to Speak to his boss. By this time the wife
is getting upset and shouts, "I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU TWICE, MY HUSBAND,YOUR BOSS, DIED LAST WEEK! WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING?" "Coz," he replied laughing, "I just love hearing it...
    I urgently needed a few days holiday, but because I never had any leave due to me, I knew the Boss would not allow me to take a few days leave.
 I thought that maybe if I acted "Mad" then he would tell me to take a few days off. So I hung upside down on the ceiling and made funny noises.

My co-worker (who's blonde) asked me what I was doing ? I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb so that the Boss would think I was "Mad" and give me a few days off.

A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked "What are you doing ?"

I told him I was a light bulb. He said "You are mad - take a few days off".

I jumped down and walked out of the office.  When my co-worker (the blonde) followed me, the Boss asked her "...And where are you going?"
>
>
>
>
>
>
>    (You're going to love this!)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>    She said "I can't work in the dark !!!!"


To enhance your knowledge regarding your health, financial and monetary conditions and wisdom, keep visiting Health, Wealth and Wisdom


To keep yourself updated regarding Dehradun and the world, please visit Doonspot

pic courtesy : http://www.pluggd.in/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/boss-arithmetic.jpg, 

No comments:

Post a Comment