Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Let's Laugh.....


Prescription for cyanide
A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, "I would like to buy some cyanide."
The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"
The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband."
The pharmacist's eye got big and he exclaimed, "Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband. That's against the law! I'll lose my license!
They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!"
The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.
The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well now, that's different. You didn't tell me you had a prescription. "
Robbery
A man with a gun goes into a bank and demands their money. Once he is given the money, he turns to a customer and asks, "Did you see me rob this bank?"
The man replied, "Yes sir, I did." The robber then shot him in the temple, killing him instantly.
He then turned to a couple standing next to him and asked the man, "Did you see me rob this bank?"
The man replied, "No sir, I didn't, but my wife did."

Policeman
One night a police officer named Mike was working the grave-yard shift and he drove to his house around 3 A.M. in the morning. He opened the door to the bedroom quietly and took off his clothes in the dark, and got in bed with his wife. Then she said,"Honey, can you go over to the Drug Store and pick me up some Aspirin?" The husband said yes, got dressed in the dark, and walked over to the Drug Store.
When he got to the Drug Store, he got the Aspirin and went up to the desk so that the clerk could ring it up. Then when he got up there, the clerk asked,” Say, Aren't you Mike? "
Mike answered him and said, "Yes I am."
Then the clerk looked puzzled and asked, “Well, isn’t you a police officer?"
And again Mike replied yes.
Then the clerk asked,” Then why are you dressed like the fire chief?"

To enhance your knowledge regarding your health, financial and monetary conditions and wisdom, keep visiting Health, Wealth and Wisdom

To keep yourself updated regarding Dehradun and the world, please visit Doonspot

tags : cyanide, Policeman. Robbery, husband

No comments:

Post a Comment