Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Resignation....


received in email: enjoy

To the Manager
The name is good, the brand is big 
But the work I do is that of a pig 
The work or the brand; what is my way? 
I don't know if I should stay. 
To work, they have set their own way 
Nobody will care to hear what I say 
My will be NULL, they wont change their way 
I don't know if I should stay. 
 

The project is in a critical stage 
But to do good work, this is the age 
This dilemma is killing me day by day 
I don't know if I should stay. 
 

The money is good, the place is great 
But the development is at a very small rate 
Should I go for the work, or wait for pay 
I don't know if I should stay! 
 

The managers don't know what they talk 
The team doesn't know where they walk 
That's a bad situation, what say? 
I don't know if I should stay. 
 

I can go to any other place 
But what if I get the same disgrace 
I can't keep switching day by day 

  
I don't know if I should stay.
 
The -ves are more, the +ves are less 
Then why have this unnecessary mess 
No more will I walk their way, 
It's all done, I won't stay.  

  
Thanks & Regards 
Employee
 

Manager Response

  Reply: What I want to say? (Manager)

  
The decision is good or decision is bad 
Only God knows still I am glad 
Keep moving in life that is what I can say

  
If you feel right go in the same way 
May god give you the work, the challenge you want 
Anyway there is always a second chance 
Chances are there, grab them snatch them 
That is what I can say

  
Keep on jumping companies to get more and more and more.... 
That will keep you always a fore (Even to me) 
From my experience I can tell you 
Being in software development is like taking hell out of you 
You are frustrated since you have no quality work 
And you were frustrated because you had quantity work

  
It's always like that previous job was better than thecurrent one 
And expects the new job will be much better than this one 
But what you get is a frustration level up to sun 
Than you will again send the resignation like this one 
This is all what I want to say

  
Have you completed all the formalities? 
Filled the form and got it signed from department humanities(HR) 
Once done you can take all your cash 
But don't refer others as they will follow you're a*s. 
At last I appreciate your contribution to the company 
Even though there was not any....

  
You will keep a copy of this with you for FYI 
Don't feel shy 
As I also got it some time back from my old manger sayHi.... 
That is all what I want to say. 
 


Thanks & Regards 
Manager
To enhance your knowledge regarding your health, financial and monetary conditions and wisdom, keep visiting Health, Wealth and Wisdom

To keep yourself updated regarding Dehradun and the world, please visit Doonspot

pic courtesy : http://pleadthefirst.com/wp-content/cartoons/070218_moveforward.gif, 


No comments:

Post a Comment